Hello, my name is Joshua, and this is my first day on the blog.  On top of that, this will be my first day at Peoria Christian Academy (or PCA for short).  

    Setting up the blog was a miniature nightmare in which we had to reboot the computer to even get started.  Then we spent the next half hour trying to figure out what a URL is or which one to use, only to much later find that the information needed was on the next page of the instructions Mrs. Jones sent.  

    In short, this was a frustrating, yet successful, and humbling experience, and I have a really good feeling that things will improve from here (at the very least, not get worse).

Sincerely, this is Joshua signing off, at his perhaps poorly-named Joshua's Jocund But Not Jejune Blog. 

Comments

  1. Ah, so your blog title means "Cheerful but not Naïve." That makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprisingly hard to find good-sounding "J" words. Oddly enough, I like the name of your blog more than my own. Great use of alliteration, Braden.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog